C L O U D ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER FACEBOOK BLOGSKIN
Disappointment
Friday, June 25, 2010 • 5:01 PM • 0 comments
Unsurprising, we got back all the papers. Mine seems terrible. I did many silly mistakes which made me lost many marks. Feel disappointed on myself for doing such a silly thing. Wake up! Stop dreaming! My marks gone. I feel kinda shame at the same time as my classmates scored much more better than me. How am I suppose to tell my tuition teacher and also my dad. What will my dad says? Will he says " Oh girl, I didn't see you study so you deserve it. " ? I hate my science result. I HATE IT. I put lots of effort since it is my weak subjects but I got nothing back. I'm kinda fed up but I want to give myself another chance. I'll work harder for my final. I will prove to them.


PAST
MY WORDS;
HAI , i from pluto . My UFO was break down , My age 11200 years old, i have 12 mother . my birth date 12/12/2090 . i just want to say behave with me because i have 2pair screw driver as my hand . bhaha..

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


>> dapat blog baru
date : NOW
at:10 am


>> beruk keluar tandas
date : 12/12/12
at: 12pm


>> cinderella arrived
date: 1/1/2190
at: 13.12pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Random
  • 第三届全国中学华文学会领袖研讨营
  • Bad Day
  • Random
  • 语无伦次
  • 细说未来
  • zzZ
  • 恶梦 > 升级
  • haih