C L O U D ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER FACEBOOK BLOGSKIN
Bad Day
Wednesday, June 2, 2010 • 6:58 PM • 0 comments
[ DEAD ]

Hey, everyone!
I just realised that my latest post was on last month. Kinda busy recently especially these few weeks. Busy with school mid-term exam. Too many subjects to brush up. I stayed up until 12.30 a.m everyday. Last minute study is so so so NOT FUN. Plus, I have short term memory. *suffer * I'm going to sit for my last two papers on this Friday. Chemistry and Physics Paper 3. *sigh* People told me that paper 3 is the easiest paper among the 3 papers. What if I couldn't get high mark for this paper? I just only know my Chemistry and Biology Paper 1 marks. Kinda down now. Both also got 30 something over 50. Gosh. Chemistry is still better. At least i got above 35 but then Biology below 35! I don't think I can score better in paper 2. *pray* I don't want be disappointed. I don't wanna feel shame on myself. Have no appetite now. The marks just ruined my day!


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI , i from pluto . My UFO was break down , My age 11200 years old, i have 12 mother . my birth date 12/12/2090 . i just want to say behave with me because i have 2pair screw driver as my hand . bhaha..

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


>> dapat blog baru
date : NOW
at:10 am


>> beruk keluar tandas
date : 12/12/12
at: 12pm


>> cinderella arrived
date: 1/1/2190
at: 13.12pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Random
  • 语无伦次
  • 细说未来
  • zzZ
  • 恶梦 > 升级
  • haih
  • 不速之客
  • Love x)
  • Holiday + Exam = OMG