C L O U D ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER FACEBOOK BLOGSKIN
zzZ
Friday, April 9, 2010 • 9:33 PM • 0 comments
I wish I could wake up after 12.00p.m tomorrow and have my brunch.
Too bad, there's a replacement for my tuition class at 12.00 until 1.15p.m.
I really don't feel like attending.
Bm tuition class is kinda boring.
By the way, I wanna sleep more.
I had been sacrificing my bedtimes for my homework and revisions this few months. I'm so sleepy all the time.
I can easily fall asleep in class even when the teacher is teaching.
I need 48 hours everyday.
24 hours are not enough for me.


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI , i from pluto . My UFO was break down , My age 11200 years old, i have 12 mother . my birth date 12/12/2090 . i just want to say behave with me because i have 2pair screw driver as my hand . bhaha..

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


>> dapat blog baru
date : NOW
at:10 am


>> beruk keluar tandas
date : 12/12/12
at: 12pm


>> cinderella arrived
date: 1/1/2190
at: 13.12pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • 恶梦 > 升级
  • haih
  • 不速之客
  • Love x)
  • Holiday + Exam = OMG
  • 转变
  • 我受够了!
  • 212
  • B-A-C-K
  • Happy CNY