C L O U D ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER FACEBOOK BLOGSKIN
Random
Monday, June 21, 2010 • 5:56 PM • 0 comments
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~

-- Back to school again --

I was kinda nervous this morning. As you all know, we'll get back our results starting from today. I've predicted what I will get for each subject during the holiday. I'm preparing myself so that I won't feel too shock when I get it back. I must control myself! *no more tears* That's what I've told myself. I guess this time is the worst one ever. I know that. I can feel that especially for my language subjects. Awhh Man, seriously SUCKS! BM- I think I wrote the different thing compare with the question. I was quite confusing but I've no choice anymore since the time was limited. BI- Lowest mark ever? ( i think so ) How could I just leaved half of the essay blank? I need extra time! BC- Oh, this one really terrible. Kinda difficult. All the answers were confusing. Okay, how about others? I DON'T KNOW. Science subjects are my weakness. I know that and I'm trying my best to do better although the results keep disappointing me. I still of lots of thing to catch up. I need to work harder than others. *tiring*

FIFA World Cup!! I watched most of the matches. I'm having soccer fever now and I still don't know how I got it. XD


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI , i from pluto . My UFO was break down , My age 11200 years old, i have 12 mother . my birth date 12/12/2090 . i just want to say behave with me because i have 2pair screw driver as my hand . bhaha..

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


>> dapat blog baru
date : NOW
at:10 am


>> beruk keluar tandas
date : 12/12/12
at: 12pm


>> cinderella arrived
date: 1/1/2190
at: 13.12pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • 第三届全国中学华文学会领袖研讨营
  • Bad Day
  • Random
  • 语无伦次
  • 细说未来
  • zzZ
  • 恶梦 > 升级
  • haih
  • 不速之客